Our client are looking for a Lead Generator, who will be targeting both new and existing customers across the UK.
So why would you work for them?
- One of the UK Top Track 100 companies
- Rapidly expanding global company with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Internal talent development programme
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices
- Innovative, technology driven culture
What will you be doing as a Lead Generation Agent?
We are looking for a driven Sales Agent / Lead Generator who will be responsible for making outbound calls to both new and existing customers, in order to qualify them as a sales lead for sales specialists. This position will require working closely with our Sales Team to ensure the accurate and effective quality of sales leads.
What will you be doing as a Sales Agent?
- Make outbound telephone calls to potential customers to schedule appointments for the sales teams
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales and be able to identify additional products and services to increase customer satisfaction
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly appointment and pipeline targets
- Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner
- Have a positive attitude toward customers in all interactions and establish a positive rapport
- Deal with all customer communications in a polite and professional manner
- Ensure all information and data is captured correctly and accurately
What experience / skills are we looking for?
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Comfortable in working towards targets and KPI’s
- Highly motivated and eager to be successful
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent team player
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere and culture
- Experience in outbound sales in a call centre environment is desirable
- Telecoms knowledge would be preferred but isn’t essential
What benefits do we offer?
- £18-£24k basic plus a £5k OTC
- Great working hours with no shift patterns or weekend work
- Competitive basic salary, achievable commission scheme and exciting incentives
- Work-life balance
- Excellent training and coaching
- Friendly & supportive team working environment
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Local and online discounts including discounted restaurants, travel, entertainment tickets with BenefitHub
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme