Our client are looking for a Business Development Manager covering the London and South East, to win new business by focusing on selling their Telephony and connectivity suite of products into existing customers and new customers.
Why work for them
- Ranks high in the UK Top Track 100.
- Rapidly expanding global company with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Internal talent development programme.
- Secondment opportunities to work in our international offices.
- Innovative, technology driven culture.
What will you be doing as a Business Development Manager?
- Achieve Volume Target – 150 mobile connections (ramp up for new starters)
- Achieve Value Target -£18,000 contract term GP per month (ramp up for new starters)
- Become accredited and develop granular knowledge of features, advantages and benefits of both O2 and Vodafone network/propositions
- Develop granular knowledge of features, advantages and benefits of wider group product portfolio including Digital, VoIP and Connectivity
- Work closely with the existing internal teams to extract opportunities from within existing customer base
- Work closely with the existing BDM (VoIP and Connectivity) team to extract opportunities from within the VoIP/Connectivity opportunities that are currently being worked on
- Generate new business from cold calling activity
- Have commercial acumen to maximise on profit on every sale, without putting the deal outcome at risk.
- Identify a minimum of 2 new VoIP/Connectivity opportunities per month from within existing opportunity pipeline and engage product specialist to help close the deal
- Follow all processes and procedures
- Ensure CRM is updated with accurate information at all stages of the sales cycle – including close date, GP, volume, sales stage etc.
- Complete all required business reporting in timely manner
What experience / skills are we looking for?
- Proven track record
- A minimum of 3 years working within a telecoms environment
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The role is a home-based role, however there will be a requirement from time to time to attend meetings at both the Crewe and Shrewsbury offices
- £35-£40k basic and £75k OTE
- Work life balance.
- Excellent training and coaching.
- Friendly & supportive team working environment.
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Life Insurance, company sick pay and pension.
- Commission Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme.